Mmm that's good :)

So a few nights ago I made another awesome family dinner.  Pork tenderloin with Pampered Chef's Smoky BBQ Rub.  It was oh so good.  Not kidding!  I know I say everything is oh so good but this really was! 

There really is nothing big to do with this meal which is why it is such a favorite of mine.  Take your pork tenderloin and rub it with the Smoky BBQ rub.  Throw it in the DCB and cook for about 15-20 minutes.  Easy Peasy...right? 

Now slather on some serious BBQ sauce.  Our family favorite it Baby Ray's...rich and spicy with a touch of molases (I think?  I don't know it's just what I taste) and dinner is ready!

Now what are you going to serve with this delicious pork?  How about some mashed potatoes!  Another family favorite.  I don't know about you but boiling water and a hot stove freak me out, especially when my children are running about the kitchen.  What's a cook to do then?  Get yourself one of breesy's kitchen must haves...the Rice Cooker.  Now I know your asking yourself, "A rice cooker for potatoes?" and my response is H-E-doublehockeysticks YES.  Never again will I worry that my inquisitive two year old is going to get that pot of boiling water off the stove.  Why?  Because I'm doing my potatoes in the Rice Cooker and microwaving it and LOVING it...

Finally toss a quick ceasar salad together, pour a bottle of wine and call the family to the table because dinner is ready!

1 comment:

  1. Surely this can't be as easy as it sounds?! Too bad the hubs will not eat pork...like, EVER. :/

    ReplyDelete