What's for dinner???

After much deliberation a decision has FINALLY been made on what to make for my very first blog meal.  I know, I know, right this very minute (Whitney you most of all) are waiting, holding your breathe just dying to know what I'm going to make for dinner.  Well do not hold your breathe any longer (keep breathing Whitney).
*CREAMY LEMON-PESTO CHICKEN AND LINGUINE*
it's healthy by the way and can be found in the Pampered Chef
dinner in your Deep Covered Baker - a steal at the low price of $7.50

There you have it.  Now come Friday afternoon I will gather my precious boys into the minivan and cart ourselves off to one of the fabulous grocery stores here in town (that has FREE childcare mind you) and I will gather my much needed ingredients along with a very big bottle of red wine because Mommy loves red wine.

Now because my darling soon to be six year old son Mason has a very sweet tooth ~ I will be making dessert to go along with this delicious and light meal.  Brace yourself Whitney...

MINI CHOCOLATE TIRAMISU CAKES
this receipe comes from my Season's Best Receipe Collection, Fall/Winter 2010
and at only $1.00 makes great gifts so buy them in bulk and pass them out seasonly to friends and family!


Friday night is looking to be very yummy indeed! 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/18/2011

    I can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. I think I'm going to have to buy the Deep Covered Baker cookbook.

    ReplyDelete