What am I doing now????

A food blog.  I'm doing a food blog.   

Okay you know that movie Julie and Julia? 

First of, I loved that movie!  I actually got to see that movie!  I never get to see movies and I totally remember going to see it.  No wait.  I saw the movie here at home, with the boys totally distracting me like you would not believe.  Much as they are right now while I'm trying to write this silly blog.  Why?  Whose reading this anyways???

Okay so what I think I have to do is number one ooh wait, what time is it?  Time to get ready to go to work, that's what time it is!!  I need a shower and my hair has  gum or something like that in it.  Great.  Who gave the baby gum anyways???

And secondly, I need to rent Julie and Julia again...sans kids this time!  Whose up for a girls night in?  I'll make something yummy to snack on!  WAIT - this is what I was going to do my blog on!  The movie Julie and Julia only I'll be using my PAMPERED CHEF Cookbooks instead of the amazingly talented Julia Childs :)

Got to run...the big kid is screaming about the baby having a hammer or something like that...

PS:  I need to read this book too...

2 comments:

  1. How in the world did I miss that this blog was up and running?!?!?!?! Yip, yipee, hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I loved that movie too!

    ReplyDelete